(as of Aug 16, 2023 07:44:55 UTC – Details)
Make the home buying process less stressful by understanding each step of the process ahead of timeHow much mortgage can I afford?
What even are closing fees, and will I be responsible for paying them?
How much do I have to put down? How much should I put down?
If you have any of these questions, you are not alone! Buying your first home can be stressful and leave you confused and anxious, wondering if you are making the right choice.
In fact, 70% of people in one survey stated they have at least one regret in their home buying experience, and much of this can be attributed to not being knowledgeable about what to expect ahead of time.
By discovering the 7-step process outlined in this book, you will save yourself from many headaches and be part of the 30% who have no regrets about their home purchase.
In this book, you will discover:
● The many benefits of buying a home, including having complete control over your domain and various tax breaks for homeowners
● How the age-old saying “location, location, location” is of utmost importance in
your decision — what to keep in mind when choosing the location of your future
● An overview of the different types of homes — know what you should be looking
for (Cape Cods, Modern Farmhouses, or many other options)
● The key to determining how much to spend on a house that won’t leave you
● Costs beyond the purchase price so you know how much you should really save
● How to understand your credit score and what you should do to improve your
credit before applying for a home loan
● The importance of choosing the right lender and questions you should ask them
in an interview
● What you can expect at each step of the loan process, from pre-qualifying all the
way to closing on your new home
● Tips on finding the perfect real estate agent for you, as they will be with you on
this life-changing journey
● Crucial things to look for when viewing homes, including things you may never
have considered important when renting
● Everything you need to know about making an offer on a house so you have the
best possible odds of getting the house of your dreams
● All the important factors to keep in mind before closing on your property
● What happens after your offer is accepted and everything you need to know
about being a homeowner
And much more.
This definitive guide leaves no stone unturned when it comes to the house buying
Discover everything you need to know before starting your search so you are not left
with regrets later.
If you are ready to take the first step in buying the home of your dreams,
then scroll up and hit “Add to Cart” now.
From the Publisher
No More Wondering
The same questions arise whenever someone wants to buy their first home. Is my credit good enough? Can I afford a mortgage? What should I know that I don’t already? Get the answers to these questions and more inside!
“Buying your first home” books in a stack
If you’re someone who likes easy-to-follow guides to walk you through everything this is for you! Discover how to find the right home, get your finances in order, choose the best realtor for the job, and more. The process of buying a home just got a whole lot easier.
Tips and Tricks
Along the way, you’ll find tips and tricks that not everyone will know. Most people don’t realize they’ve missed crucial elements of the process or could have saved money in some areas. We’re here to dish it all out so you don’t miss a thing.
ASIN : B0B942DWKX
Publisher : Diana Donnelly (August 8, 2022)
Language : English
Paperback : 182 pages
ISBN-13 : 979-8986572505
Item Weight : 8.1 ounces
Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.41 x 8.5 inches